Serious and dedicated teachers wanted!!
Looking for a career in English education?
Are you serious about improving your teaching skills? We provide our teachers with ongoing training to ensure they are ready to give students challenging lessons. You will receive not only a training manual, but sample videos, feedback from professional teachers, and several chances to practice teaching. Trained by teachers with several years’ experience in the classroom, you will get the support you need to excel in our company. Need advice or have questions? We’re here for our teachers! Have ideas and want to share with your managers or colleagues? We will listen to you!
Dream of working from home with a flexible schedule?
Check and see if this is the job for you! Our teachers must…
- be fluent English speakers. Excellent grammar is a must!
- have a friendly personality.
- have a good internet connection and a quiet place to work.
- have laptop/desktop computer with video camera for Hangouts Chat.
- be comfortable with technology (Google Drive, YouTube)
- be able to follow our lesson plans and use our materials, such as worksheets and videos.
- be willing to participate in training and accept feedback.
- have a Paypal account or bank account to receive your pay.
-Half-year renewable contract.
-Payment : 55 – 220 PHP or more / lesson (20 mins).
Your pay depends on your ability and student ratings.
Good teachers who are popular will get more money!
–Flexible hours- schedule is up to you! We are open 24/7.
You are free to teach when you want.
-We provide all teaching materials.
-Teaching experience preferred, but not necessary.
How to apply
Application is a two-step process. Please do both of the following:
#1 Upload a 3-5 minute video to YouTube introducing yourself and explaining why you are interested in this position. Share the link with us.
#2 Send the link to the video and your C/V to email@example.com
Sorry, but we will not offer interviews until receiving your video and C/V.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Company Name||Rad Ed Inc.|
|Address||8-13-20, Nagamachi, Sendai-Shi Taihaku-Ku, Miyagi-Ken, 982-0011, Japan|
|Date of Establishment||March 15, 2019|
|Representative director||Laura Cronell|
We are waiting for you to join our team!